Australian Beer Company has passionately been developing its Yenda Craft Beer and Pressman’s Cider range since its establishment in December 2013. We also contract-brew for both international and local brewing companies. The success of these brands has created opportunities within the Brewing team for Brewing Technicians in order to meet safety, quality, and customer service and productivity targets to support the continued development of our brands at our state-of-the-art brewery in Yenda, New South Wales.
The successful applicant will be required to ensure all Brewing operations are conducted in a safe and efficient manner to produce high quality product in accordance with specifications.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Operation of equipment in accordance with SOP’s.
- Conduct quality control activities to ensure that the product meets specification.
- Check and monitor equipment and inventory to ensure that required levels of dry goods are available to run machines at all times.
- Monitor machine operation and report issues.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed in accordance with requirements.
- Rotation between brewing, fermentation and filtering operations.
- Ensure customer expectations are met.
- Experience working on a modern brewing system (Desirable).
- Familiar with brewing production software (Desirable)
- Good organisational and planning ability.
- Effective communication, literacy and numeracy skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Team Player
The successful applicants will be required to work rotating shifts and ensure all Brewing operations are conducted in a safe and efficient manner to produce high quality product in accordance with specifications. You will need your own transport the right to work in Australia.
This is a great opportunity for motivated people looking to join an exciting company and work with state of the art equipment. An excellent wage will be offered to the successful candidate. For more information or to apply in confidence for this role please send a letter of application and your current CV to [email protected]