Packaging Electrician – Casella Family Brands
The Casella family arrived in Australia from Sicily in 1957, bringing with them not only generations of family wine making, but the know-how to produce wines that are more than simply a drink with dinner.
Casella family Brands is seeking Electricians to join the Packaging Maintenance department of their Winery based in Yenda, NSW.
The successful applicant will be required to assist in the performance of electrical maintenance of plant and equipment, within company and legal guidelines, to ensure our packaging facilities operate at maximum performance.
Reporting directly into the Maintenance Supervisor, this role is responsible for all electrical maintenance of our facility, both preventative and breakdown.
What you’ll do:
- Installing, commissioning and maintaining winery equipment
- Fault finding and breakdown maintenance
- Completing electrical repairs and maintenance
- Adhere to WHS and HACCP principles
What we’re looking for:
- Trade qualification
- Experience in industrial PLC’s and fault finding
- Flexibility to work rotating shifts
- FMCG experience preferred
What’s on offer
- Work within a fast paced, continually expanding business
- Competitive remuneration and unique employee benefits
- Company- sponsored visa
- Candidate and family relocation from within Australia, or overseas.
- Interested? For more information or to apply for this role please contact Chris Anstee via this website